Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Waiting for an Answer

Okay, so the interview--the third and last--at The Press Enterprise went really well. Now it's just a matter of waiting until the end of the week for them to decide.

I hate waiting.

I am going with Christy to get her hair cut. She had grown it out for the wedding, and now it's time to get it cut, I guess. Of course, I love it long--the longer the better, I say--but she'll be really cute with shorter hair as well. I just hope her hairdresser doesn't decide to go too short.

I may take my laptop when we go, as her hairdresser is downtown in prime--and free--wifi territory. But apparently it doesn't take all that long, so I may not bother. I can always go out and about when Christy leaves for work. If that's the case, I'll be able to do an audiopost using Odeo.

At any rate, I'll be sure to update when I find out about the job....

No comments: