Thursday, July 27, 2006

Husband Typing, Wife Sleeping

This post is for no good reason other than the fact that the free broadband is actually working for a change. When I find such rare cases, I just go on a downloading spree to celebrate.

And speaking of celebrating, I should splurge and get cable broadband. (We've thought about DSL, but it would involve switching phone service providers from MCI to AT&T.) Maybe I'll look into some Charter Communications alternatives.

It's nice to sleep in with a relaxed mind. Having a job, a good job, is a huge relief, and I'm allowing myself some time to recover from all of the stress of the job search.

Of course, this forced vacation is probably extended by a couple of weeks as I wait for work to start. And though I have a job in hand, I'd much rather get right to work. After all, the sooner I get to work, the sooner I will be comfortable in my new occupation.

Christy, meanwhile, sleeps on....

No comments: