Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hello!

I am part of a SWAT training team for the online advertising department. We are going around to all of the satellite offices, spending two weeks at each one, to train the print reps on how to sell online advertising. And, seriously, this is the first real chance I've had to blog. It's been a whirlwind that has completely changed my job description and even made me wonder at times if I can want to do this. Rest assured, the answer is yes, with the hope that the future holds better things.

I really hate that I am spending even more time driving now. It takes away precious time with the wife. It leaves little room for the things I want to do. But it's just temporary.

The direction I see my job going is good. I think. There's just so much uncertainty about what I am doing and how to do it. I am learning to just go with the flow and see where it takes me. Failing that, I would certainly go mad.

No comments: