Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Beauty (Christy) and the Geek (Greg)

I'm Christy's Geek and she's my Beauty. Okay, she's a Geek too, she's quick to point out, but she's most definitely my Beauty. (That's why I call her Bella sometimes.)

Speaking of Beauty and the Geek, I'm a bit addicted to the show. As far as reality shows, I like its concept more than most others. Having just watched the second-to-last episode of the season, I came to this conclusion: the Geeks got the better end of the deal. They came off looking... well... smart. The show makes geeks look like better human beings.

I was really mad when Cecille and Nate made it to the finals. She is the one person on the show that didn't appear to change from the experience... and she gloated about it. Cecille, honey, change, especially in your case, would be a very, very good thing. It's just too bad that uber-cool Nate is paired with you. He really deserves to win, but because of you, I have to root for Scooter and Megan.

I'd love to apply for the 4th season casting call, but something tells me I'm not nearly as geeky as I think I am. Aw, gee whiz.

No comments: