Friday, February 09, 2007

The Geek and Stater's

That Gregory is so stinking cute that he failed to note that the biggest reason he would not qualify for the open casting of Beauty and the Geek is not merely that he isn't as much of a geek as he'd like to think, but that he's ALREADY MARRIED! :) I'm sure he's just being silly. I won't accuse him of temporarily forgetting his marital status, although I did just yesterday forget how old I am.

Then, as I was driving home from Stater Brothers, I started fantasizing about announcing that my age will now be 27. Then if we have a child in a few years, I'll only be 30 or 31 when I give birth. But really, I don't want to go back to 27, even though some wonderful things have happened since then. Some awful things have happened, too, and let's just not relive them. And so I concluded that I will remain 31, at least until the end of November. That was some drive home from Stater Brothers...

No comments: