Saturday, August 12, 2006

Eggie-weggie

Poor Gregory has passed out, right in the middle of my reading of MSN's list of the best egg brunch dishes. It's okay, though. He's put in a long, lovely week--plus there were no Eggs Benedict recipes anywhere on the list. (Eggie-weggie--or is it eggy-weggy?) They did have a nice-looking frittata (I think I spelled it correctly), which reminded me that I have a healthful frittata recipe I've been wanting to try.

Speaking of cooking [segue music here], I made Greg the Egg a special dinner when he got home from work: homemade BRC's. If you don't know what a BRC is, perhaps you should take this time to find out. Go now. If you do know what a BRC is, read on. Anyway, I used Trader Joe's organic pinto beans, TJ's Spanish rice, TJ's Handmade Tortillas, and TJ tortilla chips. And of course, cheese. (But not from Trader Joe's. Sad.) Anyway, such activities make me feel like a good wife. Omigod, I'm like totally a wife now...

No comments: