Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stream of Consciousness

Two posts in a row is just crazy. And this one being at a decent hour of the day is even crazier. I sit in the air conditioned living room, listening to Sirius Radio Channel 22--First Wave. Bertram is sitting on the back of the recliner, staring out the window. Today I pruned the roses and there are barely any left (heat wave has killed most of them). Gregory got home early today!!! I love that. Now he is going to eat some Jell-o. It is peach flavored. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Actually, I must not like it too much, because I've hardly eaten any. I like to make Jell-o for my husband. It makes me feel like a good wife. I didn't sleep much last night, and of course this would be the day when I was doing some hard core teaching. Those little darlings had to take so many notes! I usually vary our activities more, but we need to get in argument and persuasion before the semester ends. In three weeks! (fragment) My head is currently not hurting. I've been having bad sinus issues lately. I know everyone cares about this.

No comments: