Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What a Find!

So last night I was just talking to Christy about how I didn't think having only a gym membership was enough for me to get in shape. I need something I can do at home as I watch TV or listen to Sirius Satellite Radio. We discussed the requirement that it should have a small footprint, so it wouldn't take up too much of our modest apartment. I mentioned one of those climbing machines:
and Christy thought we could consider it.

But as luck would have it, Bed Bath & Beyond was having a fantastic clearance on something similar to this:

At just $19.99, we (I) snatched it up. After a bit of confusion about how to put it together, I was able to pound away. I could "feel it" after just a few minutes, and it's great fun! If you haven't already, I highly recommend picking one up. I imagine they won't be around long at that price. I joked with Christy that I could get one for every room so that I can pound my way around the apartment. Ha!

No comments: