Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Quote that Epitomizes Christy's Existence

Omigod, I can't believe my husband called Disney the evil empire! That's, like, so not rad...

In other news, Gregory's man purse has arrived! There was the box sitting behind the planter next to the front door when I got home today. He's gotten me so damned excited about this murse that I was as gleeful as he was opening it. He promptly began to fill the murse's many compartments with all those little things he cannot do without: little electronic gadgets and such. He now has very special places for his cell phone, mp3 player, portable speakers, digital camera, comb, chapstick, wallet, business card holder, three sets of keys, magazines, book, lotion (please, dear reader, encourage him to use it)--well, it appears that he did need a murse after all! And now he understands the sheer joy I feel when filling a new bag or wallet.

But this is not the only reason I write tonight. I've recently rediscovered an older, classic sort of b-side by the Smiths--thank God for itunes. I think this might be my favourite Smiths song. Please, immediately download "Handsome Devil" and listen to Morrissey (what I feel for him is love) sing my life:

"Oh, there's more to life than books, you know, but not much more..."

No comments: