Saturday, January 06, 2007

Our Bad Cat

I need to also briefly discuss what will undoubtedly become known as THE find of 2007 (besides the murse): the Bad Cat Page-A-Day Calendar. If you have a bad cat in your life, as I do, please consider purchasing this little gem. It's the first thing that's made me look forward to tomorrows since falling in love.

If you need convincing, I quote from today's page:

"From Kitty's Kitchen

BABY'S FRANKS 'N' FROG'S LEGS

5 fresh frog's legs
4 well-rinsed hot dogs

Puree and transfer to individual ramekins."

I can't even describe the accompanying picture. Let me just say that it involves a little white cat in a dress and kerchief.

Bad Cat is also available online at www.pageaday.com. They should pay me for this. By the way, I am currently listening to the "Wham Rap," circa 1986: "Wham, bam, I am a man!"

No comments: