Sunday, October 08, 2006

Feeling Super(human)

It's like I'm a kid again! I've suddenly gotten back into comic books. I'm now a proud subscriber of Moon Knight. I'm fighting the inevitable addiction to City of Heroes. And I am glued to the TV every Monday at 9PM to watch Heroes on NBC. This, hopefully, explains why I haven't been posting on a regular basis lately.

Speaking of Heroes, there is an article you won't believe in Defamer about how a garbage disposal--In-Sink-Erator in particular--cannot possibly mangle someone's hand if they were to thrust said hand into the device.

On another subject, I'm getting the itch of self-employment again. But Christy and I talked about it and we don't want me to engage in any activities that could jeopardize my employment with The Press-Enterprise. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed, but I'll get over it. Christy's point is valid, as what I had in mind could be construed as being a conflict of interests. Oh well. One day I will be self-employed again.

No comments: