Thursday, August 07, 2008

Murse Search Continued

As the search continues, I like this one, but don't like the color selection. Give me a darker blue or a bolder green. I worry it may be a tad small. The price is right, though.

This one has an interesting look to it, but it's way too big. I'm not even going to look at the price.

Perhaps this one looks too much like a purse.

Uhhh... no.

I'm not sold on this one, even in the green. The price of $60 is high considering how simple it is. Only two pockets! Bah. Excellent size selection though.

Final stop, for now, at eBags, where I purchased my first murse, in a dark blue. Looked at this one (ditch the red), this one (if a laptop fits in it, it's too big), this one (the interior is hideous), and this one (only exterior pockets?).

The search continues... later.

No comments: