Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My First Post of the New Year

Yes, I see now that the last time I posted, it was still 2007. I have to tell you that I have read at least a couple of books since the Harry Potter Gregory has listed over in the margin somewhere under "Christy's Reading." This is what he calls salad speech, by the way--drifting from topic to topic with no place to land.

It's ridiculous that I am writing to you at 1:00 in the morning. I do this because I'm not quite ready to go to bed, mostly because I'm thirsty for some Stater Bros. Light Cranberry Raspberry juice. Hold please...

TIME PASSES

It was a refreshing few gulps. There was a bit of discomfort involved as I lifted the nearly-full bottle. Yesterday we were in Carlsbad at my brother's, which meant that there was Wii. Wii Sports, to be exact. I excelled in bowling. Saturday night we watched him play Bully, which is a sort of Grand Theft Auto-type game in a high school setting. As the name implies, much bullying is done. The highlight was when he made his character make out with another guy, and the girl he had previously been making out with ran over and kicked him.

I'm losing my thoughts, which means I really should go to bed. I can hear Bertram waiting to spring out at me as I walk by his hiding place. He's been kind of a jerk tonight, so I will beware.

No comments: