Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take the Garbage Out

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is our 100th post! Anyway, I personally have not posted in a while, so here are my thoughts:

-We had our taxes done last Saturday. We got NAILED. My mother is very curious about how much we have to pay. No one shall ever know!
-Gregory and I have been playing tennis lately as part of our exercise regime. After all, the tennis court is right outside our patio. But I should add that we are not so much playing as we are attempting to hit the ball back and forth. As long as I get exercise without throwing my back out, I am perfectly happy with this.
-We were sitting together on the sofa, and then I came to the bedroom to do whatever it is I do on this beautiful computer. A while ago I went back out and found Bertram sprawled out in my spot, looking very sleepy and more than a little bit hoity toity. He always does this.
-We are spending the weekend at "Our Home in Carlsbad," so that we might go to La Jolla and see baby seals.
-Our trash can, as I discovered on the way to the laundry room today, really, really smelled. Sarah Cynthia wouldn't take it out, but Greg the Egg did. If you don't know Sarah Cythnia, please read some Shel Silverstein immediately.

No comments: